How to use
- Apply a thin coat of get base coat to clean dry nails
- Cure under a UV lamp for the recommended amount of time
- Mix 50/50 of polish to Gel with your favorite nail polish color
- Using your polish brush mix the Polish to Gel and nail polish color well
- Apply a thin coat of your mixture to the nails using the polish brush
- Cure under the lamp and a apply the second coat and cure again
- Clean brush well after use
- Apply a thin coat of your shiny top coat gel and cure
- Remove the tacky layer with an alcohol wipe.
*minimal 36-watt lamp recommended.